Pamper evenings in Twickenham are looking for specific people ONLY please, so if you can offer any of these services please e-mail on:
Sunday 29th September 2019
HANDMADE SELLERS REQUIRED: Pottery, Jewellery, cards, handmade soaps/beauty products, ceramics, gifts, handbags, purses, ornaments, artwork, etc
TYPES OF TREATMENT PROVIDERS NEEDED FOR THIS EVENT: (There is a maximum of 9 treatment providers per event.)...
*Indian head massage
*Facials - cleansing, toning or moisturising treatments (treatment only, not for selling the items used.)
*Aromatherapy massage (for hands, feet, arms or lower leg only)
*General Masseuse (to provide relaxation to hands, feet, head and/or neck only.)
*Make up/adult face or body painting
(NO SPIRITUAL/RELIGIOUS/HOLISTIC treatments) All treatments would need to be: Affordable (preferably around £10-£20 per treatment) Not last in excess of 40 minutes per person per treatment During any treatments the customer must remain fully clothed, as they will be taking place amongst other stallholders/customers and we want to respect privacy. Carried out by a qualified masseuse with the correct accreditations and public liability insurance.
Stalls for this event are just £12,
Stall fee by PayPal only.
Please send the following information if looking to apply:
1. Your full name
2. Your e-mail address (if different from the one you are using)
3. A detailed description of what service you would be able to provide and a rough estimate as to how long each treatment would take and cost. (This is for promotion/customer info if you get a stall space.)
4. Confirm you have a PayPal account or authorised/permitted access to a family member's account.
5. Confirm that you live within 12 miles of TW1 (If you are unsure, please just state the area you live in)
6. The link to your Facebook business page, website, or another social media account that shows your business/what you provide.
A 5ft-6ft table and 2-3 chairs are provided per stallholder (or equivalent floor space if you want to bring a massage chair or equipment instead.)
Please note: Claire g jewellery can NOT accept "representatives" selling items like forever living, Neal's Yard, Avon etc, but if carrying out facials, these items can be used.